Couples may have different expectations from their hotel based wedding planner, with some happy to leave everything to us, and others wanting more involvement in the arrangements. Here at The Chester Hotel, we can accommodate either approach however regular contact enables our planner to get to know the couple, build a relationship with them, and learn what is important to them on the day therefore reducing the chance of any potential issues.
To help with the planning of your wedding day, we will provide:
- Initial appointment: including a show-around the hotel and exchange of contracts.
- A direct point of contact for you to liaise with throughout the lead-up to the wedding.
- Should there be no contact from the client, our wedding planner will make a point of contacting them every 4-6 months to touch base.
- Three months prior to the wedding we will make an appointment to start collating the final details. Two or three meetings may be sufficient for some clients, while other clients may need several more meetings to get everything arranged and agreed so we are entirely flexible.
- One week prior to the wedding, we will arrange an appointment for the happy couple to meet their (on the day) wedding manager and to go through the arrangements for the day. This will also be a chance to confirm final catering numbers; drop off any table plans etc.
- For clients who wish to liaise with suppliers themselves, we can provide a list of useful contacts however we would always recommend that clients visit these suppliers in order to make an informed decision before placing any orders.
- In true Chester style we can also offer a full wedding planning service so for those who may live abroad, for example, or just find the thought of planning a wedding a bit overwhelming, we can take this on board for them at an additional cost*.This would involve a more in depth initial appointment to really get a feel for the kind of wedding that the couple are looking for. From there we would put together an initial proposal for the client outlining the plans for the day, the extent to which we would be involved and the subsequent costs involved. This service includes sourcing/arranging/attending appointments with possible suppliers on behalf of the client plus negotiating rates and contracts, organising timelines/guest lists and receiving RSVPs. We can also arrange payments.
For further information contact our wedding co-ordinator on 01224 327 777.
*Price on application